What is marriage? Why should you get married if everybody else is crying over this relationship? Why marriage is so important that most of us never forget to ask the younger generation what are their future plans to settle down. Marriage is a special relationship and blissful. It gives you a sense of responsibility and a feeling of bonding for the rest of your life. If you too are afraid of getting married and think that it is not worth to get married. Here, we are sharing some pointers with you to change your opinion and make you think once again to change your mind.
- Marriage is all about building a new relationship with someone who is not a stranger to you, but going to be everything in life.
- You and your husband is a team. When a situation comes where you need to act as a unit, in that situation you act a true team and think and act like a team not as individuals.
- You can depend on him/her for anything and everything in life. If you are stuck in somewhere or you want someone to share something, then he/she is the one with whom you can discuss and share everything without giving a second thought.
- You love being together and enjoy each-other’s company. This is one thing, which is enjoyed by most of the couples. Togetherness is a kind of sense that gives you strength to face everything in life when you are together as a unit.
- You enjoy the differences between you. There is no couple who enjoys 100% similarity. You and your husband are two different people from two different worlds. Therefore, differences are very common and obvious in a relationship. So, being married doesn’t mean that you agree over everything, but it is more about enjoying the differences and staying together.
- You love each-other for all good reasons and at the same time never forget to tell the mistakes of the person if the other one is wrong. This is called the true love for each other.
- If you are annoyed with your spouse and in no mood to talk to him, but if you get a sense that he/she is not well or facing some problem, you just forget everything and try your level best to help the other one out.
- As a couple you respect, understand and build faith on each-other to enjoy your married life.
- Emotional bonding is equally important as physical closeness. You develop a sense of emotional connection over the period of time.
- You always want to do a lot of things together as couple, which is really important for a healthy relationship.
- You want to have your own family, your kids and you love to pamper them and enjoy the parenthood.
- Marriage gives you a sense of maturity and makes you a better human being.
- You always give enough space and freedom to your partner to let him/her enjoy the individuality.
- Now you have bigger family and more common friends to celebrate special occasions and reasons.
LoveVivah.com matrimony website gives online profiles of grooms and bride for marriage. You’re your soulmate with thousands for verified resumes.