If you have registered with some online matrimonial site and are seriously looking for a life partner in that case you should ways pay attention how you are presenting yourself online. Your online profile is your face for rest of the users, whatever you will mention there, write there people will believe it. You should always pay attention to your words, whatever you are writing or telling things to people while chatting with someone matrimonial profile. When it comes to talking about marriage or talking with someone for marriage it is different has its own importance. There is a fine line between introducing yourself to someone and imposing yourself to someone. You should never forget that whatever you will say to someone, it will create your image in the mind of other person. Here are some tips how you should chat with other members on matrimonial site.
- Don’t give too much information in the first conversation. Don’t share to personal information.
- Start your chat on lighter note with simple things. Don’t jump on to things too early. Don’t ask too personal questions too early.
- Don’t tell minute details to anybody in the initial chat.
- Don’t share negative details with him/her in your initial conversation.
- Don’t talk for long hours and too frequently into the initial phase. Don’t show that you are not too busy and all time accessible and available.
- Take breaks between you conversations. Don’t be the first one to start the chat always, let the other person start the conversation at times.
- Don’t be too tempted to say Hi all the time whenever you see him/her online. Don’t show that you are over interest and over excited to talk to him.
- First two –four conversations should be about common interests, hobbies and other common things. Don’t start conversation which is very much personal.
- Don’t share you numbers in the first or initial conversations. It is always better not to ask contact number or share contact number till the time you don’t build a certain level of trust.
- Don’t ask for meeting him/her in the initial days. It is better you give some time to each-other. Know each-other well, be comfortable and build your trust, then only ask the other one to meet you.
- Don’t get into any arguments and fiery discussions. It is better to talk something common and avoid any kind of unwanted tensed situation.
- Don’t start any physical conversation unless or until you are not very sure that you are taking this relationship forward and you are very much serious about it.
LoveVivah.com Maharashtra matrimony portal gives profiles of Indian grooms and brides looking for wedding. Find your perfect life partner with thousands of matchmakings.