Nowadays, matrimonial sites have replaced the aunties and uncles who used to play the role of marriage maker or mediator between the two families. These matrimonial websites are simple to use. Anyone can easily create their matrimonial profile and search a partner. But, the main concern of all registered members of these websites is to find the genuine and authentic profile. When you find a matrimonial profile matching your partner preference criteria, the first thing you do is to contact that person. But, there are a few things you should keep in mind before fixing your first meeting with that prospective partner.
- Verify the profile: Once you receive an interest on your profile from a registered member, always verify the profile. It is very important for your own safety and security. Before accepting any matrimonial interest, you should always verify the profile details. Check whether the details mentioned in the matrimonial profile are true or not.
- Check the genuineness: This is another big thing, which you should keep in mind while accepting any interest request. Always check the genuineness of the profile. Try to find out whether all the details mentioned on the profile like contact details, address, permanent address, email id and social medial details are true and genuine. If the website has some verification tool, use that tool.
- Check the authenticity of photographs: A matrimonial profile with photograph receive more interest as compared to a matrimonial profile without photographs. Most of the people update their photographs on these sites with their family, friends, vacation, office and other. But, it is important that you check the authenticity of these photographs. Try to find out whether these photographs are genuine or edited by some other tool to beautify. Also find out whether these photographs are recent or older. It will also give you a sense about the genuineness of the profile.
- Visit social media profiles: Most of the people are very active on different social media websites. While checking any matrimonial profile, visit the social media profiles of that person. Don’t forget to visit the Facebook, twitter, linkedIn and other social media profiles. It will help in understanding his/her activities, interest and kind of person he/she is at personal level.
- Are you meeting the whole criteria: You must have visited his/her profile before accepting the matrimonial interest? It is always good if you read the partner preference well in advance. Try to analyze whether you are meeting his/her partner preference and vice-versa. Don’t accept the meeting invitation because he/she looks good or financially well-off. Always pay attention to your choice and expectations from your future partner. A small hasty decision can create a lot of problem for you in the future. So, be specific with your preferences. Meet only those who are meeting at least 80%-90% of your partner preferences.
- Don’t get too personal before meeting: If you have done all the verification part and you are satisfied with his/her details, then you can take the next step. If you find that person genuine and reliable, then there is no harm in chatting with that person. But, always be smart in your conversation. Don’t just get swayed away with emotions and share too much personal things and information with him/her. This thing you should avoid in your initial conversations. Sharing your personal details can be used negatively and can be manipulated in long run. Therefore, to avoid any issue in future, just pay attention to your words and share only required information.
- Don’t meet until you are not confident: Whether you are chatting with him/her from last two weeks or two months, don’t jump into meeting decision too soon. Unless or until you are not fully sure don’t agree for the meeting. There are many people who just say yes to meet everyone without even analyzing their profile. They even hardly bother to check the authenticity of the profile and just say yes for the meeting. But, this is not the right approach. These websites offer you unlimited features and services, use them to the maximum and stay safe. Even if you decided to meet that person, don’t go alone. Tell about this meeting to your parents or ask your parent or sibling to accompany you to the meeting place to avoid any unwanted situation.
LoveVivah.com matrimonial services provide wedding resumes of grooms and brides. Search for Aadhaar verified matrimony profile for suitable life partner.